How I train my clowns

FishBeard

That might prove to be a tad bit difficult but I will see if I can find one that big. The mushrooms together are about 1 foot top to bottom and 6 to 8 inches across.
How about a large piece of clear netting? The foreign feeling when the clowns rub against it might be enough to deter them.

SkunkerX

Would there be any way to get the 2 smaller pieces let go of the rock it would make things much easier plus I would like to trade them out or just out right sell them.

Would it be possible to move this to a new thread as to not highjack this one.

Thanks

SkunkerX

Easy thing is to bust off a little rubble under the foot. Least stressful method.

Least stressful for who the mushroom or me?lol How about aiming a powerhead at it, the top one is barley attached to the large rock and is mostly on the small rock I got it on, or would that put too much stress on it? Just trying to to see what my options are before I do anything.

xtlosx

Why not just let the fish use whatever host it wants? It took my saddleback 3.5 months to find my RBTAs, and my little baby onyx it took 15 seconds... Now they're inseparable.

Give it time and nature will take its course.

Christina237

I've also seen reports of clowns watching a video of other clowns hosting and they see it and learn it. We tried it with Brad's (rattyE36) iphone held up to the glass playing youtube videos of clowns hosting...his clowns swam up to the phone and watched then zoomed over by the anenome. With patience and persistence it has been reported to work. Worth a try. I would have thought it seemed far fetched but we were laughing at how the clowns immediately reacted to the video.