How many times do you feed your fish?

EyeReef

Im currently feeding my fish twice a day with frozen mysis along with a strip of seaweed
Everyone has a nice fat tummy

xtlosx

Twice a day as well and the rbta gets fed twice a week. Seems like a nice proven schedule so far!

mr_z

once a day with pellets. i tried to feed mysis every other day but they seem to ignore them :-( or theyll take it and spit it out what might be wrong.

xtlosx

With the addition of my wrasse, I thaw a chunk of Rod's food in a shot glass, and throughout the day put some on my finger and dip it in the water... I make sure they eat everything (including our shy wrasse), and then do it again. I've been doing this 3 times a day, yesterday was frozen mysis cube, today is Rod's food..

Good stuff so far, and really making sure there is minimal waste generated.

Stonefish13

I feed twice a day with any combo of frozen mysis, brine, blood worms, plankton, krill, or cyclopseeze. Also I sometimes use live black worms instead of frozen.

scotty

They don't need to eat every day. In fact, fish can live in a healthy eco system for a week without human pushed food.

Pufferpunk

In nature, fish don't eat consistently. In captivity (& after reading what you guys all posted), most of our fish are not just overfed but probably overweight.