I don't mean to complain, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason13

I walked in and Mark was helping out a customer. I was the only otger person in the store and I waited patiently while he did his thing.

By the time he finished up there was 2 more custoners that had come in. One was talking loudly on his cell, and the other was obviously a regular customer.

To my amazement, Mark literally walked right past me near the back of the store without a single word to assist his regular customer. That kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

I walked out empty handed and that was that. On my way to Aquatica now.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Jason sometimes the line of customers can be a lil loooong at Aquatica as well , don't know if your aware of the just opened LFS (AQUALAND ) at rt 45 & Laraway look for the BIG blue roof bldg. :rock:

Nxt

Mark is a stand up guy. Did you attempt any interaction? Aquatica? I'll leave those comments in my head.

Jason13

Yes, i did attempt to interact with him. I thought he was walking up me to assist with a sale and as I spoke he continued to walk by unphased.

Before all the bs drama ensues, read the first post. It's a description of my experience today. All I said was it rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not bashing his business, or him.

Nxt, i see where you are going here, but it's irrelevent to the conversation. in terms of how customers are taken care of, there's no doubt that i waited 15 minutes for him to finish up with a customer and I got passed up for someone who walked in 30 seconds ago. End of story. I'm not gonna wait for him another 15 minutes to spend my $200 in this scenario.

That said, if there's a rule that you can only share happy, bright and shiny experiences with sponsors, then by all means delete this post.

Jason13

And for the sake of saying so, yes aquatica's prices can be a little steep sometimes, but I've always gotten exceptional customer service EVERY time I shop there.

DD

"Rambo"
I would also put it on that customer who just walked in. Whenever I go places, if someone was ahead of me, I mention that to the employee that they were first.

I may be in the minority here though. Just common curtesy.

And for the sake of saying so, yes aquatica's prices can be a little steep sometimes, but I've always gotten exceptional customer service EVERY time I shop there.

+ 100 couldn't of said it better myself and I will be there Tuesday morning when they open to pick up my wifes X-tra Large lionfish ..
attn. K Mart shoppers LOL

Jason13

It is what it is. When Mark reads this he'll know he missed out on my $197.62 so that he could help a regular that was buying snails on store credit.

I would also put it on that customer who just walked in. Whenever I go places, if someone was ahead of me, I mention that to the employee that they were first.

Dom that would be courtesy :fear:

johnike

^^^ This.

ninjamyst

Premium member
I was at Reef City last weekend. I walked in and Mark was helping another customer with some stingrays I think. It was my first time there and I was checking out his frags. There was another person at the register, but I think she was there just for checkouts. I walked around and passed by Mark, and I know he was busy. He still turned to me and said to let him know if I need any help. I didn't really see anything I was interested in so after about 10 mins, I left. The other customer was checking out as I was leaving.

IMO, you are just over sensitive. If you wanted help, let him know somehow. Make eye contact. Be the first to say hi.

gmguy496

I was at Reef City last weekend. I walked in and Mark was helping another customer with some stingrays I think. It was my first time there and I was checking out his frags. There was another person at the register, but I think she was there just for checkouts. I walked around and passed by Mark, and I know he was busy. He still turned to me and said to let him know if I need any help. I didn't really see anything I was interested in so after about 10 mins, I left. The other customer was checking out as I was leaving.

IMO, you are just over sensitive. If you wanted help, let him know somehow. Make eye contact. Be the first to say hi.
+1 mark is a good guy and i would rather not be helped then to get info that is bad so good luck with aquatica

Jep21

I agree..

Jason13

2 4 6 8 who do we appreciate....

No amount of cheerleader bs is going to change the fact that it happened. Like it or not it happened. Unless you were there, keep your speculation to yourself.

I don't see mark adressing this, so it"s not a big deal. The cheerleaders rushing to mark's defense must be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.