I don't mean to complain, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culprit

Yes, i did attempt to interact with him. I thought he was walking up me to assist with a sale and as I spoke he continued to walk by unphased.

sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
If I was treated in this manner I would take my money elsewhere also !

Reef City

Jason13, I'm sorry about your experience and sorry that you felt that you needed to go else where.
I understand everyone has choices on where to go or even where to order from.... The consumer always wins with good competition. We are all very fortunate to have these choices... No one should settle for poor service or exaggerated prices.. I am human tho and I may unintentionally miss something... or this case, miss someone but it is 100% unintentional... now, can that be said about others....
The services/products that I offer and provide will differ from other LFS and vendors... Most of my customers understand and appreciate that... hence the "cheer-leading"
If there's anything I can do to help gain back your business just let me know... Again I apologize you did not get the attention you needed at that time.
As long as your pets ended up with the care that they require I am satisfied at the end of the day.

Sorry it took me some time to respond.... no Bears game on today and I just got in a coral shipment, equals
busy day !

Status
Not open for further replies.