I hate fedex

lunacris

wow that sucks , ive never had that much bad luck . you always seem to get chit on when it comes to your orders . good luck man i would have quit long ago

I hate fedex, there's been two times I ordered stuff online and paid for the 10:30am delivery. One time a package didn't arrive until like 2pm, in the middle of winter. I ended up losing almost everything within a week. The second package arrived at 11 and luckily everything survived.

cet98

Didn't you say this supplier was gonna ship air to O'Hare..... Or was that someone else?

ColaAddict

How did FedEx kill your shipment? Did they arrive a day late?
People complain about UPS all the time too.
With either service I usually get the tracking number and either ask the shipper to ship to local Fedex/UPS store so you can pick it up early in the morning instead of getting stuck in delivery truck or use the tracking number to re-route the shipment to fedex/ups store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich130981

How did FedEx kill your shipment? Did they arrive a day late?
People complain about UPS all the time too.
With either service I usually get the tracking number and either ask the shipper to ship to local Fedex/UPS store so you can pick it up early in the morning instead of getting stuck in delivery truck or use the tracking number to re-route the shipment to fedex/ups store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missed the plane in NY. Held overnight. Was promised delivery today. Missed flight out of Indy. Seriously doubting things will be alive tuesday

Siebo

Premium member
Missed the plane in NY. Held overnight. Was promised delivery today. Missed flight out of Indy. Seriously doubting things will be alive tuesday
Request live animals to ship Monday or Tuesday the latest. This avoids the weekend layover even with delays. I won't buy unless they do this request. IMO it is worth the wait.