I love Divers Den

lunacris

very cool ! are these from the maricultured page ? i have thought about grabbing one or two on my random orders but never hear too much about corals . have you ordered these before ? do they hold the colors ?

babbyk

Premium member
very cool ! are these from the maricultured page ? i have thought about grabbing one or two on my random orders but never hear too much about corals . have you ordered these before ? do they hold the colors ?

They are from the divers den SPS section, I have ordered a bunch of sps colonies from divers den, and I can honestly say I couldn't be more pleased. They are pricey but you get nice sized colonies, in my experience, when they get use to the tank lighting and are in their place for a few weeks they get better color.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I like the look of acros growing right out of the sand however, I rarely see this. Is there a reason more people don't do this?

anarchy

I like the look of acros growing right out of the sand however, I rarely see this. Is there a reason more people don't do this?
Cuc knocking them over I would guess. I've just never thought of doing it. Besides wouldn't a colony be too top heavy?

ANARCHY

babbyk

Premium member
and light depending on depth i guess. I just place them in the sand for a couple of days before moving them up.

Tonyssrx

Premium member
But I hate to pay shipping :(
Just to chime in I also have ordered multiple times from them just one issue with a coral but took picture credit my account corals I didn't feel to outrageous compared to some of these hobbiest trying to make a killing at retail prices and it's free shipping over $225