I nominate MAI for the next TOTM !!!

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
We need Mai to stop teasing us with these one-off pics of his sexy corals. Also, I really want to know about his setup and maintenance schedule that results in such nice colors, PE and growth out of his sticks!!

Who's with me ?!?!!?!!?!?

jm23

Its a conspiracy to get him to show you more photos, lol. I agree that I would love to hear all about his tank as the colors he gets under LEDs are quite amazing.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
For the longest I known him, he has never done one or seen a FTS. I think he enjoys it more this way!! But his tank has always had the candy and has always enjoyed people coming over to see.

So either way I will like to see him elected but I respect his wishes..

EricTheRed

Yeah, tell me about it. The only new colors I've gotten from LEDs is the white from the burnt tips that never seem to go away...

EricTheRed

For the longest I known him, he has never done one or seen a FTS. I think he enjoys it more this way!! But his tank has always had the candy and has always enjoyed people coming over to see.

So either way I will like to see him elected but I respect his wishes..
Then he can skip the FTS and post a hundred close-ups, lol, but i want to know how he does it ! You're in the mafia, can' you make him do it !?!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Then he can skip the FTS and post a hundred close-ups, lol, but i want to know how he does it ! You're in the mafia, can' you make him do it !?!
LOL!! He has more connections then me and will have me wacked here in AZ.

If you want to know his way.. Keep buying corals from him and ask questions ? His ways of methods are simple and not very hard.. I have learned allot from him!!

madjoe

Premium member
I seen his tank other day and i tell u what all his photos r photoshopped all corals r brown and ugly lol. Jk

CoralN00b

The godfather will never tell!

Mai was one of the first reefers I have ever met in this hobby and he played a huge part keeping me in this hobby and challenging me to try new things. He really inspired me.

I almost don't want to know his secrets, just as long as he keeps fragging his candy.

tinman

Almost same here, except for the last part .. i annoy him a lot to squeeze out all his secrets haha :)

The godfather will never tell!

Mai was one of the first reefers I have ever met in this hobby and he played a huge part keeping me in this hobby and challenging me to try new things. He really inspired me.

I almost don't want to know his secrets, just as long as he keeps fragging his candy.