ID please is this AEFW?

Rcunning8

Premium member
Hey guys so random sps pieces are still randomly popping up with patches and my chemistry is perfect and stable.. Tonight I found this thing on my glass when I got home from work. I don't know what it is and it took like 1000 pics to get this clear shot and this is all I have got. Please help me I'd this if not aefw what else? Does not look anything like a nudibranch..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rcunning8

Premium member
Got a video and some more pics after removing from tank!! Don't see anything crawling around on my sps and this is the only unidentifiable organism that I have seen in my tank in a long while

https://vimeo.com/163218847

Rcunning8

Premium member
Also wanted to add that I found this thing on my front glass moving around at a fast pace just about as far away from my sps as humanly possible.. I did some more research online and read it could be a mollusk eating flatworm of some sort. Also it's approx 3-6mm in length depending on how stretched it is.. In the video it's that white rod moving along in the top left of the puddle that other white Rodin the bottom left is just a reflection of my overhead lights...

Rcunning8

Premium member
The first pic I have up top is the best one I have most resolution I was able to get

Rcunning8

Premium member
No one has anything for me guys??! Really?! Does this look like aefw? What about u [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION]

tinman

it definitely is not AEFW .. i have been searching 100s of images over google to find a match and that Rhabdocoela flatworm is the only thing i can get close to your pic ..

still searching :)

Rcunning8

Premium member
Definitely not an AEFW. AEFW are small and oval shaped, as well as slow moving.

Here's some good pics o fAEFW on Melev's site: http://www.melevsreef.com/node/650
Thank u Kevin!! Still searching for the culprit.. I do vape tobacco products in the vicinity of my tank. I'm beginning to think this may be it? Chem is perfect imo.

Alk. Steady for two weeks at 8.5
Ca beteen 460-475 over same period
Nitrates 2-5 depending on feeding
Phos undetectable due to my gfo reactor...

Also could be my lights but why now? I have not changed anything on my lights..

Could be my flow but only minor changes to flow have been made switching between pulse mode pointed indirectly at sps to else mode also pointed indirectly.. I'm baffled everything looks good and colors are rock solid. Only thing I would note is that PE has been less than ideal since these spots started appearing on my sps. Only three sps have been afflicted and threw away two of them, one of which was a really cool tricolor but ehh I dunno I didn't think it was worth to keep..