Im going to thailand can i legaly bring any coral back?

ColaAddict

Legally, no. You have to smuggle it out. You have to be a liscensed importer/exporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
I had a friend that did this funny thing was he got caught at airport there but they just went through picked out the endangered stuff said he cant have that and let him through with other stuff im talking whole dam suit case lol. But then when he got to his layover in detroit he got busted again and got into loads of trouble now hes on the black list and goes through hell every time he travels . He found it easier to find fishermen to catch the stuff paythem to ship it lol

imranh

Thailand advice:

1. Don't eat the street food
2. Watch out for the tuk tuk scammers
3. Remember that herpes will follow you back home
4. Enjoy :)

skunkmere

1. Don't eat the street food <= the only reason im going
2. Watch out for the tuk tuk scammers <= they got to watch out for my wife.
3. Remember that herpes will follow you back home <= Already got em.
4. Enjoy <= Thanks will do.

Ill try to get some stuff mailed back from legal vendors. thanks guys. ill be a posting if i see something you guys would like to see.

Johnseye

1. Don't eat the street food <= the only reason im going
2. Watch out for the tuk tuk scammers <= they got to watch out for my wife.
3. Remember that herpes will follow you back home <= Already got em.
4. Enjoy <= Thanks will do.

Ill try to get some stuff mailed back from legal vendors. thanks guys. ill be a posting if i see something you guys would like to see.
1. I love the street food too, just bring the antibiotics or have access at a pharmacy lined up
2. Likewise. Is your wife Thai as well?
3. LOL
4. I'm headed there a the end of Dec for two weeks. Going to Koh Samui, back where I first got Open Water certified. Where are you headed?

I'd really like to know how things pan out for you. It would be great to get a regular connection to coral from a wholesaler/vendor. I anticipate traveling to the LoS every other year or so.

WhiskeyClown

Went in early 90s , stayed I Muay Thai camp for a month , eat freely , keep note everything that flys , swims , or crawls is fair game . Do not touch people on the head , do not point your feet at Buddha , and if given something take it ! Chok dee !