IM Nuvo8

sammy61989

FraginReeferHead

Top left of the second picture appears to be a Hammer coral and no sweat on the fish, I used one to cycle my tank and he/she hides in caves mostly isnt as aggressive as I feared it would be.

on a side note the pictures sem very purple, what lights are you using?

sammy61989

Haha mines is she ain't scared of nothing every time I pull the camera or walk she come out to see me she ain't shy that's for sure oh yea that's a neon hammer but idk the names of the other ones

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

sammy61989

I know I got a candy cane and neon hammer but the rest idk I was told the one on the 2nd pic on the left side of the sand is a hairy mushroom but don't know exact name

sammy61989

Sorry for all these separate messages the lights are actually blue but I had the white red and green led at a dim just so u can see the color of the corals but it came out looking like purple lights the lights I'm using is zetlight nano touch led

FraginReeferHead

Mine use to like the camera now it hides lol, and yeah that looks like it could be a green hairy mushroom on the bottom left of the sand bed in picture 2. closer pic of it wouldnt hurt tho :)

Irsug1

Premium member
Hard to tell for sure but the Zoas look like orange bams and some type of people eater

sammy61989

Hey reefers has anyone had this when u look at this coral View attachment 12159 you get all itchy all over your body well apparently my wife does and I searched it and it's called trypophobia so weird lol not just that coral but other type of similar looking things that's funny

sammy61989

Haha funny yea. Well if anybody thinks I should place them in a different place for more light let me know