I'm Still Free!

Pufferpunk

Went to court today. I'm facing $1500 in fines & 6 months jail for a >30 speeding ticket I got last month. I really don't think I was going that fast. Cop didn't show up in court today. We got a continuance for May.

SaylorsReef

You and a stack of business cards......That was the first thing that came to mind when you said you were at a VFW hall.

Pufferpunk

The state cop said I was going 89 in a 55 MPH highway. I was not. My Fuzzbuster didn't even go off. My lawyer said most of the folks there were pleading guilty & paying the fine. I wonder how many of them weren't even going as fast as they were accused of. Great way for our state to make more revenue. I'm not one to fall for it.

The reefer

Yea I got stoped once for soon 85 on the eway and he told me going 80+ is like attempted murder and it's jail time But he let me go with just a ticket.

Pufferpunk

My guess is around 80. That's what I used to usually drive on the highways. Note the "used to". Now, I don't go >60.

Renegade Reefer

Where was the VFW hall at? reason why I ask I think i had to go to a vfw hall like that way up north. Lake in the hills or something like that, it was a stupid ticket for not having enough tread on the back tires of my mustang.
I think (she) the officer was offended when I kept asking her "really" ...
"like for real?" ... Are you serious?. I think I remember her asking to gauge the thread with a penny or a dime and well see if the head of lincolns head shows.
Needless to say she asked me if I wanted to use that dime or penny to make a call fromm the station, sooooo I just took the ticket. hahahhahahah
I don't miss those days of harrasment from the law.
After the last ticket I recieved, I went out and paid BIG money for a jammer.
Works like a charm.