Independence Day Sale at Aquapros!

jayjigga

When are you going? I may have to stalk you stalk walt. lol. Gotta give u that cash and hopefully pick me up one of them ORA blue milli frags!
This could work...hmmm, otherwise I'll be around you Sunday afternoonish. I'll tell Dave, "No blue for you!"

Probably Sunday early afternoon. I would go tomorrow, but I need to stop by Mai's and get my frags after Comcast leaves. I guess I could go tomorrow too....but I have a date tomorrow evening.
OooooOooooOo...I should steal your Mai love pkg. I may be around tomorrow afternoon. Dunno yet.

RedDevil.258

Whoo what a drive out! Thanks Dave good seeing you again, good luck with the shop! I believe a ballon or two on that sign would help, people like me that have a GPS with no sense of direction. LOL

RedDevil.258

Yea it was real close to Aaron's house. There's a funny story about Dave and I, he was one of the first reefer that I ever bought from. Back when CMAS had their frag swap at that old VFW on the west side of Chicago. He sold me my first head of dendro, then I met him again at the MACI event. I also bought another head of dendro from him.

So today when I walked into Aquapros I did a double take at the door! I had no idea that he ran the shop. All in all a great day for me. Bought some needed items and saw some cool folks and best of all got some sweet frags!!!

Roro89

Visited today and bought some beautiful zoas and blasto. I always find great stuff. Thanks again Dave