Insane Acropora

sevenseas

We may have only gotten two Aussie colonies, but we make up for the number with quality. They're easily the nicest acros we've ever seen.

This guy has a white base and yellow coralites, which make the pink polyps absolutely glow.

And this piece has a lavender base with neon green coralites with pink polyps, as well.

They've been stateside for a month, they're pest free with awesome polyp extension, and they're only at Seven Seas. Come check them out.

maidia

Team CR
Just stop by 7 Sea, Damm some nice Sps, Lps and nice colony of rainbow Acan. Pick up a frag of Nice SPs.

sevenseas

Daylight colony pictures! The only editing that has been done to these has been exposure adjustment. They speak for themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they have any Acropora latistella?
We don't think that we have that species in stock right now. The yellow/pink/white acro is like a brighter tabling version of the Bali Shortcake, though. :)

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I though that they come in other colors. I have a big UC Bali shortcake in my 180. Its the only sps that's doing great in my tank.
Let's see a pic of that UC Bali Shortcake! I just got a frag a few weeks ago and want to see how it looks in other tanks. Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever seen a pic of your tank at all?

I though that they come in other colors. I have a big UC Bali shortcake in my 180. Its the only sps that's doing great in my tank.
I'm sure they do. I've seen one that has a more teal body with purple tips. There are some that are more orange than pink. Problem is you never know if it's colored that way because of lighting or just tank environment. And UC has had 2 or more variants themselves. Hell, my own stayed green for almost a year before pinks started coming out and even now they're still slowly creeping in. The magic PAR is supposed to be 350. I've had mine under 600 all along. Ever since lowering PAR a few weeks ago the pinks have gotten a lot deeper.

TCK also has their own Bali Shortcake. I have it but it's still such a small green frag that I have no way of knowing if it's just going to end up looking like UCs.

This is TCK Bali Shortcake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

adam87

Let's see a pic of that UC Bali Shortcake! I just got a frag a few weeks ago and want to see how it looks in other tanks. Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever seen a pic of your tank at all?
I have a build thread on here but didn't updated it in a long time. I'll post a pic of my UC Bali Shortcake tomorrow for you. :)

sevenseas

price per frag?
The pink and yellow one starts at $50 for a chunky two branch frag, and the lavender and neon one starts at $35 for the same size. Of course, we can always cut larger pieces, as Mai can attest to. :)

- - - Updated - - -

And it looks like now we need to get our hands on some Bali Shortcake! We may have something in the works... ;)

xj_matt

Premium member
Hear are my frags I picked up yesterday!!!! The only edit is that I have a auto white balance done