Insane Coral's new Lake Villa location now open!

Insane Coral

I'm very excited to announce that Insane Coral's new Lake Villa location is up and running! I have a nice selection of acans, zoa and various mushroom frags available! I'll be available today until 6 PM. Please feel free to give me a call, text or email to set up a time to stop by! I look forward to hearing from and meeting you all! Also please check out our eBay auctions under user name insanecoral2, approximately 50 auctions ending Thursday and Friday night! Also we are doing daily Facebook auctions in the Frags Auction Place group, a lot of killer pieces at amazing prices! With both eBay and Facebook auctions, you can save on shipping by stopping by my place and picking up your winning pieces! I make weekly trips to our main Lombard location on Mondays so if there is something specifically your looking for let me know!

Insane Coral North

Mike McDowell
38422 N. Adam St
Lake Villa, IL 60046

(847)309-2323

sales.insanecoral@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Insane Coral

The eBay pieces are in Lake Villa, Facebook pieces are in Lombard but I travel to Lombard every Monday so if you win a Facebook auction I would gladly bring the piece back with me to help you save on shipping! It may mean you would have to wait until the following week as long as that is not an issue!