Introduction, since I never did one on RC

ashtree68

I've met a fair amount of people from reef central but never did an introduction thread so tagging along here's mine.

I have a 125 gallon FOWLR tank with mainly lionfish. P. Volitan, P. antennata, P. mombasae and a S. brasiliensis There's also a marine betta, snowflake eel, and Sabe mono in there. I'm getting a I. Didactylus this weekend that may or may not go into this tank once he's QTed. Depends on how big he is.

Next I have a 90 gallon softy/LPS with 2 black clowns (Hosting in a RBTA with two GBTA near buy), 3 Fuzzy dwarf lions (D. brachypterus), a leaf scorp (T. triacanthus), and a peacock mantis shrimp.

A 55 gallon freshwater tank with an assortment of rainbows, and smaller fish.

A 38 gallon that is currently my QT, but will eventually by a tube anemone and frogfish tank.

A 24 gallon softy/LPS tank with a pair of clowns, yellow watchman goby/pistol shrimp pair, and some chromis that are growing up.

Finally a 10 gallon red clawed crab tank, that I had laying around and put together.

Oh and a beta. :)

soggy pocktets

Welcome Ashton.

Think you may need to set up another tank:)

You will find the people here helpful and the moderators very laid back. Enjoy the site!

ashtree68

Trust me Bill, I want to set up a seahorse tank...and a few others, but with about 400 gallons total volume, even I said enough was enough.

Pufferpunk

:welcome20smiles:
Nice to see you over here! Any seahorse Qs should be directed to SaylorsReef, she's a breeder.

ashtree68

Here's an old write up I did with my lions over on RC. I'll post updated pictures when I get my sea goblin.

Here's a photo tour of my venomous fish, they were taken with my cell phone so they're not the best quality.

This is my newest fuzzy dwarf. When I ordered it I was told it was going to be 3-4 inches, in reality it is MAYBE 2 inches. Luckily it started eating PE mysis right away. Though it has a tendency to hide in every nook and cranny, and blends in really well, hence it's name is Waldo. Still not 100% sure on it's gender, hoping female otherwise may have to figure out a new tank for it.

2nd newest fuzzy dwarf, Rufio and his leaf fish buddy who has yet to be named. I'm pretty sure he is a he I counted 7-8 strips on his fin, unless I miss counted. The leaf eats gut loaded ghost shrimp like a champ and shows interest in mysis that float around so I'm hoping he'll start picking up some of those. Until then ghosties in a net for him.

Rufio again, with my black ribbon eel Demetrius, who has eaten frozen a few times for me. Goes back and forth between eating and not, but for only having him about 2 months I'm excited for that.

Fluffy is my oldest fuzzy dwarf, she's pretty neat. Not much else to say about her, a big puppy. Both of my larger fuzzies come up to the top and beg like pups for food. Rufio is almost to the point of spitting water if I don't feed him fast enough but not quite. Soon I hope. Fun fact: I have some LPS corals in the tank which I hand fed, Fluffy would come and perch on my arm, really neat, but a little terrifying.

Mufasa my mombasa still very shy and not very active but just got him on Tuesday. I fed the tank and he came out and let me take these pictures so at least he's active.

Also on Tuesday I got an antennata but shes still hanging behind rocks and I can't get a picture of her.

ashtree68

Finally

Marshall, my Volitan I've had him since he was about 4 inches wing span he's grown up to about 7-8 inches, still small for him. Since I moved him into the 125 gallon he's been super active swimming back and forth. Having him in a 90 the size he is I couldn't imagine someone trying to keep one in anything less than 125 once they've grown up.

These have all been drawn free hand by my sister, she spent less than 10 min on each one of these. Used sharpies and just looked at Marshall, she didn't have all the right colors but for what she had did a good job. She's also 16.

This was drawn as above, based off of my mantis shrimp Nemy.

This is based off of one of Greg and Renee's anglers, I've wanted one for ages and this way I can have one without dedicating a tank to one. Though I do have a 38 that may become an angler tank, but that's a thread for another day.

I will get updated pictures of everyone/the rest of my tanks once I get the sea goblin, when ever that may be.

ashtree68

That's the 125, contains the volitan, mombasa, and antennata. Other tank mates include a sabe mono, a snowflake eel, and a damsel that I can't catch. There was a ghost ribbon eel in here as well up until she got in a fight with my return pump on Monday.

This is Nocht, the S. Brasiliensis he's been moved into the 125 with the bigger lions.