Introduction

morleyz

Hello everyone. I stumbled across this site while searching for livestock on the internet. I was out of the hobby for the last 10 years or so, so I was glad to find where all of the Chicagoland folks went to.

I started up a 90 gallon with 40B sump to get back into the game. My first 3 fish just graduated from QT and I have a few corals that were freebies with my CUC order. Still thinking about what else I want to stock, but hoping to find some good stuff on here to get me going.

Looking forward to getting (or regetting as the case may be) to know you all.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Welcome Aboard Jeff, glad you found us and welcome back to the hobby. We can quickly get you to 25 posts so you can post in the market place in FS thread or a WTB thread. How about a couple photos of your setup?

morleyz

Here's what I've got laying around.

90 gallon glass, Herbie Overflow, 40 breeder sump and fuge, 150lbs of Marco rocks, Caribsea Special Grade Sand.
2 BuildMyLED XB 14K strips and 1 BuildMyLED XB Actinic, RO Classic 150 Skimmer, Eheim 1262 return pump, 2x Sicce Voyager 4 pumps, Apex Gold, Tunze ATO, BRS Dual GFO/Carbon reactor.

View attachment 7507
View attachment 7508

Planning a mixed reef.

morleyz

Welcome aboard. Looks great. Nice sump build.
Thanks. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. Those 40 breeders are pretty awesome for a sump (and I got it last year on the $1/gallon sale, so the whole thing was probably $70 total until I started putting equipment in.)