Iphone 5 pictures

madjoe

Premium member
Man not only i need some gel for my motorcycle seat but now i need for my tank . Where can u buy these any links

Activeangel

Is it that simple?! I must admit that I'm not an expert on photography, but that would be great if one doesn't have to purchase any additional filters.

I will explore the white balance options on my family's old DSLR, and use a piece of PVC placed in the tank to adjust for white balance settings under full actinic (and minimal white) lighting.

Mr. Thingdoer

Is it that simple?! I must admit that I'm not an expert on photography, but that would be great if one doesn't have to purchase any additional filters.

I will explore the white balance options on my family's old DSLR, and use a piece of PVC placed in the tank to adjust for white balance settings under full actinic (and minimal white) lighting.
It's really, really simple. I usually set the WB whenever I enter a new room/environment, when I'm out on a photog gig. It takes 2 seconds.

Another neat trick in Photoshop is to use the white "picker" tool when you're adjusting levels, then select any point in the image that you know for certain to be pure white, and it'll somewhat color correct the whole image. I often do this to images of coral from vendors that I know are manipulated, in order to get a better idea of what they "actually" look like.