Is my clam spawning??? What is this?!!

Rcunning8

Premium member
This is a 5-6 inch maxima clam. I noticed about a half hour ago that the water appeared kind of milky and then about five mins ago I thought I saw what looked to be disturbed sand in the water column perhaps from a wrasse going to sleep in the sand and then I looked closer and pulled out the camera and got my clam on camera for lack of a better word ejaculating in my water column. I have another clam about 4 inches in size three feet away from it.. Is it possible that I could have baby clams from this?!

Watch the video below the big bust comes at the end

https://vimeo.com/157811184

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volcano1

I had a large gigas that would do this, it would cloud the whole tank. I never saw any baby clams, I and several others in there as well. I 'm told it's great sps food.

Rcunning8

Premium member
I had a large gigas that would do this, it would cloud the whole tank. I never saw any baby clams, I and several others in there as well. I 'm told it's great sps food.
Well atleast it's good food for my corals!! I turned off the return and skimmer for a half hour to let it really get in the water column but I'm sure nothing will come of it, nothing free in this hobby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#theMatrix

...ryan you perv. Immediately you think its ejac and you get your camera and record the clam.

Instead, how about more videos of your wrasse b4 the blues come on :D