Issues when trying to edit a post

Rich130981

I am having issues when I hit the edit post button. The screen where I should be able to edit turns grey. Does anyone know how to correct this?

tkh

No idea man, what browser are you using? Have you tried it with multiple browsers, just to see if they all have the same problem?

DD

"Rambo"
Try clearing your browsers cache.

If you google this term and insert your specific browser, you should get directions on how to do it. "how to clear firefox cache". Just insert whichever browser applies.

If that doesn't work, I got nothing lol!

Rich130981

So I did as you suggested Dom, and now I cannot log in. The screen accepts my username and password. Says thank you for logging in then sends me back to log in page. Any ideas?

Nxt

When that happens, just click on forum and I bet you are logged in when the page loads.. as long as the credentials were accepted.

Rich130981

Well I got on using my computer. When I logged in the screen still said I was but wasn't. I had a pm though that prompted and I was able to open it. So here I am. Also I can edit again. So not sure what is going on but I glad its fixed or at least not happening.