It's addiction, really...

Arthur

So I started reefing about 18 years ago. From 15 to 40 to 90 to 125. Last one had for almost 12 years. 3 years ago I felt kind of tired and after many sleepless nights I decided to sale it. I regret that to this day. All I kept for last 3 years is small Nano. I think I'm coming back for real. Really like those Rimless Tanks but I think they come standard ( and decent price) only 4' long, am I right? So I think I'll go big, standard tank 180 gal. What you guys think about this size Tank. I like 24" depth 6' lengthView attachment 26551. Kind of looking for your advice and suggestions. Thanks. Looking forward to geting serious again..

GugsJr

TeamCR
So I started reefing about 18 years ago. From 15 to 40 to 90 to 125. Last one had for almost 12 years. 3 years ago I felt kind of tired and after many sleepless nights I decided to sale it. I regret that to this day. All I kept for last 3 years is small Nano. I think I'm coming back for real. Really like those Rimless Tanks but I think they come standard ( and decent price) only 4' long, am I right? So I think I'll go big, standard tank 180 gal. What you guys think about this size Tank. I like 24" depth 6' lengthView attachment 26551. Kind of looking for your advice and suggestions. Thanks. Looking forward to geting serious again..
I know you said 6ft but there is a really nice 120 for sale here

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

I had 125 on it but I made it deeper. Top is 25" deep so 180 will fit. Just think 24" would be a log better then 18" like I had before...