jcarlilesiu & scarlett778 150 Gallon Cube

jcarlilesiu

This is what we came from, a 56 gallon tall high-tech freshwater planted

We also at one point had a small 12 gallon nano reef. The JBJ almost caught our apartment on fire, and thus it was pieced out and live stock sold. Here is what it looked like before being torn down.

Here is a bunch of photos of our deep dimension cube set up about a year ago. We didn't have the room to keep both, so the freshwater was torn down and sold and the 150 took its place.

Thanks for looking

Scarlett778

Gosh I'm so embarrassed with the pics that showed our flatworms issue! Btw, that was a pain to remove, worse than aptasia!

jcarlilesiu

So what was with the tank that almost burned the apartment down?:eek:
I heard a funny noise one day before leaving for work but couldn't figure out what it was.

When I got home, I heard it again and started searching. I found the power strip was melted and black and something in the nano was shorting out.

dtrm

Very nice set up, who is the leader of the pack the cat or dog. My guss is mufasa atop the tank.

Stonefish13

I love the cube tanks. I'm always shooing my wife's cats away from my fish tanks and my poor bearded dragons. The cats love the warm lights but the bearded are scared to death of the cats.