Jebao pumps

Pfisherman

I know many have tried jebao wave makers, but for how long? Are the dependable? Do they mount with magnets or suction cups? Do they communicate with any equipment or each other via the controller?

jayjerk

Premium member
ive had mine for a little over a year now. I have had no issue with them other than reduced power when junked up. same issue I had with my vortech. all that I have bought are magnetic. the can communicate with each other with the use of a controller i.e. apex reef angel etc. although the newer rw models do communicate with each other via the controller it is packaged with.

Monty06

Jerk knows everything you need to know about Jebao, he is the Jebao king. Ive been using my WP10 for 6 months and love it, not one problem at all

Rich130981

Yep I agree great pump. Loses power but not to much where its useless. My one complaint is heat transfer. I run 3 wp60's. My tank sits at 80.5 with pumps on low. I usually run the medium setting and my temp on average is somewhere around 81.7. On high I'm around 82.8-83.3.

Pfisherman

Alright, thanks guys. I went with maxi jet 1200s on my last build and they are horrible. Cheap but horrible.
Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Top Water

I laid to rest a 40 and a 25 and a friend had a 40 that died also but for the amount of these I have that's acceptable to me.
They are a great value for the money and I will be buying more . They can really rock your tank .