Jebao return pumps

98silverado

Looking at getting a new return pump for my 40 is the one that it came with is way to big. Been looking at the jebao pumps and just want to hear opinions for purchasing anything

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

beetlenut33

Premium member
I have been using a Jebao DCT-4000 for almost 1 year. Overall, a nice pump which is controllable.

I have seen them for sale on eBay and Amazon. Try searching google for the new DCS pumps.

98silverado

I have been using a Jebao DCT-4000 for almost 1 year. Overall, a nice pump which is controllable.

I have seen them for sale on eBay and Amazon. Try searching google for the new DCS pumps.
Thanks for that. My LFS has them and I will check and see which ones he has. I have a eheim 1262 on there now and it's just such overkill

goatous

I have a Jebao DC 6000 for my 40B and it has been 100% reliable for the past year.
I run at 50% except for feedings and periodically ramp it up to 100% to get things stirred up. I haven’t cleaned it (ever) and it’s still quiet and working great… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But if it broke tomorrow, I would replace it with another DC6000.

I gave a review of the DC 6000 here:
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/s...DC-water-pumps

98silverado

I have a Jebao DC 6000 for my 40B and it has been 100% reliable for the past year.
I run at 50% except for feedings and periodically ramp it up to 100% to get things stirred up. I haven’t cleaned it (ever) and it’s still quiet and working great… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But if it broke tomorrow, I would replace it with another DC6000.

I gave a review of the DC 6000 here:
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/s...DC-water-pumps
Well looks like I know what I'm gonna get lol. My overflow box doesn't flow fast enough for that size so I might try the 3000 and see where that goes.

anarchy

I've ran the dc12000 on a couple different systems I've had and it's currently running my 30 gallon. I think I've had it about 3 years or so and I've only cleaned it once. I did have 1 problem and that's the power supply melted. It was in a hot area behind my stand and it had got some water on it. I'd buy another one they're awesome for the price

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk