Jebao wp25 in a 65g reef

So i haven't seen a thread about this pump in a 65g tank. Just wanted to say that you can use the jebao wp25 in a 65g with sugar size sand. Just need to place the wp25 on top in one side. And on the opposite side place a koralia nano or evolution near the bottom on the other side. Should works fine with no sand storms or anything!

Everybody's tank is different. But if you're hesitating to buy a wp25 for your 65g tank because you think it'll create a sand storm. It won't! Thanks for reading :)

Tkroll0321

Premium member
Have any pics of where you have yours? It's good to hear it's working! I'm working on a 65g build currently.

Siebo

Premium member
I run two wp25's on my 65g and love it. I have one on each end running in else mode at 100%. They are about 6-8 inches below the surface. I have Caribsea Aragonite Reef Sand and it does not blow around. If you put one pump in feed mode and run the other full blast it will push the sand around a little which I use to help clean the tank.

Last edited:
Here are the pictures as promised! :D
Top pic, the jebao is in the too righr corner.
Other pics, koralia in the bottom left corner!

Last edited:

Pufferpunk

Both in back corners up high, 1 pointing to the middle & the other towards the bottom. I don't remember how I had them programmed, I removed them when I tore down the tank & now I'm trying to sell them off.

What size koralia is that? Thanks for the pics btw. Nice looking tank.
It's a really really old koralia haha like 5-6 years old ? I don't remember the model number but i think the output is 295gph. If you are doing mostly lps. I would just get the jebao wp10 so it won't have too much flow to push the lps tissues against it hard skeleton.