Corals:
2 acan (idk the names specifically)
Flower/Ricordia Green mushroom
Galaxia
Tubbs polyp
Lavender mushroom

Other stuff:
chaeto algae

Its been running this tank for about 7 weeks.. Idk why but i really like this tank more then my other tanks..I do about 1 gallon water change every week and i top off the tank with RO water when my water evaps.. I Have mini algae break outs here and there but a water change and it take care of it.. I feed my fish and inverts about 3 times a week with mysis and some little nori sheets and dose it with calcium and micro vert and phytoplankton and coral vite.. I knw my tank is overstock with the amount of live stock i have but everything in my tank seems to be doing good. So i just watch them to see but if anything happens I have larger tanks to compensate for my fish when they get too large for the tank..(my 29 gallon biocube). Oh and regarding my clown and goby.. i was a little hesitant when i had him in there but for some reason my maroon clown dnt mess with him so im pretty happy.. I just check daily to see if there is any aggression or what not.. but so far everything is ok.. And also this is my mini copepod breading zone.lol Leave me a comment and let me knw what u thnk guys.

thanks for looking
jeff

Sorry if the pictures arent that great.. i have to clean the glass lol..

Also thanks to Cubbies, MCF, Exotic Aquatics, and Rodney For corals LR and Live stock

FishBeard

Cute and all, but when that baby maroon grows up in a few weeks and can't even breathe anymore in that tiny tank, do you have a new home ready for it? Sorry man, but ANY fish in a tank that tiny is likely too much fish.

Jep21

Oh i understand.. i wrote it in the info.. i have a biocube 29 for the maroon clown.. just trying to see how to work/install my HOB refugium.lol

Jep21

Its a pico.. When u asked if i have a tank for the maroon when it gets larger i said i do.. I have a 29 gallon biocube ready for it. Just trying to figure out how to install/ work a HOB refugium for the 29 gallon

FishBeard

Nevermind, i apparently misread your response and thought you meant you were making this pico into a hang on fuge.

The reefer

Looks good but if u could u should raise the light up a bit so u can light up the all the tank. It looks like on the right side its brighter than the left

Jep21

Um regarding the galaxia.. It hasnt stung anything at all thank god lol probably when it gets bigger i'll move it to my other tank

Jep21

@the reefer.. Im having a difficult time lol with the lamp fixture i bought.lol it tends to lean on a certain side lol