Jeffy's 90 build

jeffy

Hey all! I enjoy doing things like this. Especially with any hobby I get into. It gives me something to look back on when all is complete. I enjoy discussing with members and others as well. Maybe I can give you some ideas or what not, or maybe you can tell me that I'm insane!

AnyWho let's begin!
My goal, as I set it for myself. Is too have a very sexy 90 gallon showpiece for the upstairs. (I think that's what we all have in mind) I look at it as "expensive art that's moving".

As this being the first post I will begin posting pictures and discussing what I'm going to be doing. As I wait for my 90 to come in, I will be taking my sweet ass time... pardon my French, on this build as well.

Sent from my Russian submarine

jeffy

I shall begin with the first post, as I wait, I will begin creating a Nice bacteria sea life. I have 2 100 gallon containers. water movement on both sides Rock on one side sand on the other.

jeffy

I really want to. However that's a lot of plumbing I would have to run. That's because of the location of the tank.

jeffy

Okay well it has been sometime... Tank has finally arrived! Was able to pick it up from one of my father's good friend. It will remain here on these beautiful waste management recycle bins, till I complete the stand and canopy this weekend. (Or soon) anyway some goodies have been showing up this week pretty excited!

Siebo

Premium member
NIce! Have you considered drilling the back of the tank to make it reef ready? Also how many kessil's do you plan to use?

jeffy

NIce! Have you considered drilling the back of the tank to make it reef ready? Also how many kessil's do you plan to use?
I have considered. However, I'm not going to. It's a risk I don't want to take. I have the one Kessil an waiting for the other too come in.

jeffy

Covering the stand today to match the wood trim in my house