Jeffy's Fun O Rama

jeffy

Basically this will be combination of my tanks alongside other things that I find interesting an reffing awesome!

I have quite a few posts on the tanks so why not put them all in on.

jeffy

This is basically my go to section. Things I need to find about fish or do tests on multiple waters. Still currently being organized at the moment.

jeffy

Added some rock rubble to my QT tank. As some would have a glass bottom, I want this to feel like home. Picking at rocks, hiding places ext

jeffy

Very excited to see that my angel emp is slowly turning colors. Keep in mind that he's a special needs. ( blind in one eye) we call him bully!

jeffy

My GF's puffer! Just a little babby guy. He'll remain in qt till a bit bigger! 3rd puffer to our family.

jeffy

One of my uncles has cancer as much as it sucks he's love his koi pond fish. Unfortunately with home being sick an bait able to take care of the fish my family an I stepped in. We collected all the fish including new born babies. At first the fish where scars of shadows and any quick movement. But after 3 months they can now eat from my hand. Some call me the fish whisper!

https://vimeo.com/145212672