Just got a RSM 130D ...MODS Advice

Xtremeclownfish

Just got a RSM 130D about 2 weeks ago! Have not setup yet because we are moving at the end of the month. And the real reason is I wanted to do a few mods before adding water to the tank.

Lighting: I plan on having Bubble Tip anemones, a few corals but no sticks! However, I will need intense lighting so that I don't have my BTA's roaming around. And I definitely want my corals popping in colors.

I'm definitely supplementing my lighting with LED's. So I'm narrowing to a 15" Reefbrite XHO all blue. 2nd choice RapidLED Solderless Red Sea Max 130D Dimmable Retrofit Kit. This is a big decision!!

Reefbrite cost less about $155 difference and less work installing. RapidLED it's a J.O.B., I've had previous experience because I've modded a 29G Biocube last year. Now with the RapidLED retrofit would be all LED's because I would remove the standard lighting. Actually with more LED's I will have more coverage and could put highend corals SPS. But also sure I will not have PS in the tank.

With this information, just wondering what you think on my LED choices!

Sc34dx

I love my 130d I took the top off and hung a LED light because I wanted sps but other than that I just changed the skimmer to a tunze 9006 with the upgraded cup