Just lost my shrimp

Bella Reefs

Alright people I need help to figure out what just happened I my fire shrimp and my cleaner shrimp and one emerald crab died right after the water change I don’t know why maybe I took to long to add the water back it was only like 10-15 mins I don’t know I was told to test the water I am putting in to look at the levels bc I am using redsea coral pro.

So here are my readings
Alk11.5
Cal 425
Mag-1450
Phos-.07
Ph-8.0
Nitrates -0
Ammonia-10ppm
Salinity 1.025
What killed them I got snails and hermits and they are up and scavenging since lights just went out please help

And I just saw about 5 -10 tiny tiny fury things swimming around what could those be ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carpetreef75

Premium member
Ammonia got ya bro , don't feel bad my pops came home from Florida Monday morn to find the guys working outside on the house over the weekend popped the breaker and the 300 went down for 2 days 30 fish dead, every crab,shrimp,snail, and corals took a hit from dirty water but a few are coming back around , the real bummer was the Sohal & GEM tangs they would come to the top of tank so you could pet them and eat out of your hand/fingers . ....:hypnotoad: Well sounds like he's got a huge fish order in with louis @ Reef geeks and in a few weeks thing will be back to normal
Bryan