Just wanted to share

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I’m starting organize my build thread since my Wife took over on RC :banplease:

Just thought here are some photos just to tease :laugh:

lunacris

alot of nice photos popping up on this site and here are some more that feather duster is my fav hows the trigger in there u have inverts with it heard they are hit or miss

Lil BamBam

Premium member
alot of nice photos popping up on this site and here are some more that feather duster is my fav hows the trigger in there u have inverts with it heard they are hit or miss
He is the KING of the tank. But they are a hit or miss.. Mine is a good KING :rofl:

BlakeT

Awesome tank, I love the zoa garden. That niger trigger is awesome! I've never had the courage to add one in my reef. They are awesome fish though.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Thank you all for the great comments!! This is my 75 with a DSB at 5". Its almost a year old with no issues as of right now.

But stay tuned for my late build thread : ) Many pictures to come..

Lil BamBam

Premium member
what camera and settings do you use. looks like your colors are deadon. great pics
It's a Sony A100, I have to play with the WB and setting's range from F6 - F12. The shutter speed gets real crazy :confused: I will try to post settings done for each picture next time :D

Here are some pictures under LEDS

MMreef

Nice tank and pictures.More and more great looking tanks on this site.Should be no problem to have new featured tank every month.