Keeping track of everyone

Cub21rak

So through this hobby you come across many people and at times many new numbers to keep track of in the phone. This is how I keep track of everyone.
In my phone I put everyone's first name then under the last name i put Chicagoreefs.
Then sometimes you forget first names and easier to remember by the user name so then in the iPhone I'm able to add nicknames. So there I put the user name. And if I need to call or text that person I do a search of their user name and it shows me their contact info.
Just sharing so if someone gets confused in their contacts maybe this will help.

Do you have a different method?

capysolo

Mine goes like this: CR Mark-capysolo. This way they are all in the same spot and has the important parts, first name and screen name.

madjoe

Premium member
Mine goes no comment , ahole 1 ahole 2 ahole dont answer , walt , cr joe , dont leave him alone with dog(mai) pot head wiat thats another friend lol. Lots times i name them by what i buy from them

DB9181

Mine goes like this: CR Mark-capysolo. This way they are all in the same spot and has the important parts, first name and screen name.
Yup, pretty much do the same... Mark (sw) Capysolo

That way if I'm looking for a reefer in my phone i just search "sw"

CienFuegos

Premium member
Ryan, I'm doing it the same way as well.. I started laughing because I thought I was the only one. But now that I see Mark's way of doing it, that seems much better.

So through this hobby you come across many people and at times many new numbers to keep track of in the phone. This is how I keep track of everyone.
In my phone I put everyone's first name then under the last name i put Chicagoreefs.
Then sometimes you forget first names and easier to remember by the user name so then in the iPhone I'm able to add nicknames. So there I put the user name. And if I need to call or text that person I do a search of their user name and it shows me their contact info.
Just sharing so if someone gets confused in their contacts maybe this will help.

Do you have a different method?

Herbie

Banned
I built an "aquarists" group and file everyone by username with that tag. Real name goes in the details if I know it. Google contacts FTW!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Joe5688

I just looked in my phone book. I have 41 reefers in there. Wtf lol I didn't realize I had that many