Kesil a80

xj_matt

Premium member
Dos any one own this light? I just orders on from bulk reef had to use up the $90 with of points so I picked this light up for my girl friends 3 gal tank that has just green star polyps and leather and a few zoas and sum shrroms oh and some pulsing xenia's

rako1

Premium member
I bought it about 2 months ago put it over my 14g cube and love it also bought the controller for dawn to dusk programming. The controller was a nother 100 dollor bill but can be used on there other lights. Manually has 2 nobs for color and intensity so you can dial in any color you like. A+ in my book. Great nano light

Last edited:

xj_matt

Premium member
I bought it about 2 months ago put it over my 14g cube and love it also bought the controller for dawn to dusk programming. The controller was a nother 100 dollor bill but can be used on there other lights. Manually has 2 nobs for color and intensity so you can dial in any color you like. A+ in my book. Great nano light
What type of corals are you keeping in that 14 gallon?

rako1

Premium member
I have zoas leathers xenia and nems haven't tried sps yet but definitely acclimate because I bleached my nems and leathers went thru some shedding