Kessil 350W versus 360WE

Eddie79

Premium member
I was wondering if anyone has used both the kessil 350w and the 360we. I have the 350w over a 60 gallon cube and wish it was brighter. I was wondering if it is worth the swap and extra money.

Thanks

superchargedgp

I went from 350 to 360we. Night and day difference. And ability to control it was worth the upgrade alone. This in over a 60 cube

tinman

You got my view on this already :) but here it is again

I have both kessil 350w and 350we and upgrade would get you .. Little more brightness and controllability .. Downside is the way new 360s work you cant have as blue as 350w at 100% blue.

Sent from my iPhone

tinman

Personal suggestion
If you want it brighter dont go with 360we .. You really wont find much dofference at the percentages we run

I run mine at 30% color and 75% intensity wont look that much brighter ..

Give it sometime and your eye will adjust to the 350w

If you truly want to try it out bring over the 350 and you can borrow my 360we for a few days and see ( had to be this week as i wont be touching the tank after this Friday because you know why ;) )

Sent from my iPhone

Eddie79

Premium member
I may take you up on that. One night would be perfect to see if I can see a difference. I have the 350W at full blast and the tank seems dark.

I was almost thinking of trying the radion xr15 pro. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

tinman

I may take you up on that. One night would be perfect to see if I can see a difference. I have the 350W at full blast and the tank seems dark.

I was almost thinking of trying the radion xr15 pro. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?
Ok :) come and get it. You know where i live

Sent from my iPhone