Kimberbee's Lagoon Adventure

kimberbee

Hello and welcome to my little slice of the ocean!

I've had small reefs for about two years now, but recently moved everything to my boyfriends house. I now have an IM 10 with RFA's and gorgonians, and an IM 40 with lots of different kinds of corals! However, over the past two months I have determined that I HATE the depth of the 40 and will be swapping it out for a shiny new Lagoon 25!!

It's leak testing right now in the garage!

tinman

Awesome looking tanks .. i love IM tanks :)

shallow tanks are very appealing but when it comes to flow and keeping sand not turning into a storm .. hmm a PITA for an sps tank i think :) good Luck looking forward to more pics :)

kimberbee

Awesome looking tanks .. i love IM tanks :)

shallow tanks are very appealing but when it comes to flow and keeping sand not turning into a storm .. hmm a PITA for an sps tank i think :) good Luck looking forward to more pics :)
Yep, planning to only have a few choice SPS, and ones that are on the easy side. They are too temperamental for my liking.

I think today is the day for the tank swap - gross weather is coming and I can already hear the thunder. Since I'll be stuck inside all day, I may as well make the most of it.

maidia

Team CR
Yep, planning to only have a few choice SPS, and ones that are on the easy side. They are too temperamental for my liking.

I think today is the day for the tank swap - gross weather is coming and I can already hear the thunder. Since I'll be stuck inside all day, I may as well make the most of it.
Good luck with swap...Hope all good and ready to have some nice SPS..

kimberbee

I'm awful... I haven't done the swap yet - It just too nice outside to stay in all day messing with the tanks!

Well, today would have been a good day to stay in and do it, but I didn't plan ahead so I have no extra saltwater.

Also, too much livestock that I am not going to be able to fit in the new tank! I'm going to have to give this stuff away!!