LED's

kerber13

Hey guys i'm asking about my LED's. I have 2 of Gus's SPS-55's whites run at 35% and blues at 100% but it's still not blue enough for my liking (the whites are stupid strong it's incredible) so if anyone has any ideas or anything pleaze let me know. Thanks, Erik Kerber

madjoe

Premium member
I swap out lots of whites on my fixture i have 54 bulbs was 50/50 white blue ratio but yanked out 14 white and put few uv coulpe red and rest blue in each fixture

madjoe

Premium member
No i have ebay fixtures with bridgelux leds got led on ebay most were like 10 for 13$ uv r more. Was super easy on my fixtures but not sure how he builds his or what bulbs he used .but should be fairly the same and easy

jayjigga

I was just gonna say contract Joe...I need to put an Ebay order in so let me know Kerbs. I'll let you piggyback some blues.

kerber13

Ill have to check what bulbs I got in there. Anyone have experience with changing LEDs? And when are u going to place the order? Anyone have experience with changing diodes on the SPS-55s

jayjigga

I'm not in a huge rush...Joe has swapped his out and I'd be able to as well. Just let me know and we can talk pricing on PM.

kerber13

Awesome jay. I'm not much of an electrical guy :/ and wouldn't have any ideas on what diodes I should buy. Any light u can shed on this matter would be great. Thanks!