Lets see some nano full tank shots!

frostyjay1

Jayjigga really hooked it up with these LEDs. my corals are going nuts, growing like crazy and showing colors i didnt see before. Special shout out to a great reefer

Jolthammer

My first post. Was reading from the outside world for a while. I've been a S/W Fish-Only guy since 1994. This is my first foray into Reefs. I bought some new Live Rock, and Mixed in some live rock from my Fish-Only Tank as well that I've had for over 10 years. I actually got my wife to do the aquascaping.

This is a 14G Biocube. Stock Lighting. Stevie-T's Media Basket is essentially the only Mod.

My wife and I keep this in our bedroom. I've been trying to find hardy corals for stock lighting, and corals that glow under the Actinics when we are up there just before bed ... mood lighting. ;-)

I love everyone else's photos on here. Gives you such great ideas!

View attachment 11602

View attachment 11603

frostyjay1

My first post. Was reading from the outside world for a while. I've been a S/W Fish-Only guy since 1994. This is my first foray into Reefs. I bought some new Live Rock, and Mixed in some live rock from my Fish-Only Tank as well that I've had for over 10 years. I actually got my wife to do the aquascaping.

This is a 14G Biocube. Stock Lighting. Stevie-T's Media Basket is essentially the only Mod.

My wife and I keep this in our bedroom. I've been trying to find hardy corals for stock lighting, and corals that glow under the Actinics when we are up there just before bed ... mood lighting. ;-)

I love everyone else's photos on here. Gives you such great ideas!

View attachment 11602

View attachment 11603
she did a great job on the scape. looks great. if you want some cool looking coral that glow under the actinics, try frogspawn or some of the zoas out there. gotta find what you like. congrats on starting to reef. now you are gonna get hooked for life. muahahaha j/k

Jolthammer

she did a great job on the scape. looks great. if you want some cool looking coral that glow under the actinics, try frogspawn or some of the zoas out there. gotta find what you like. congrats on starting to reef. now you are gonna get hooked for life. muahahaha j/k
Thanks Frosty! Any suggestions for the front left of the aquarium. I have room there to put something directly on the sand bed. There's good flow there, and room for a coral that likes to lay directly on the sand bed.

ok so take a new one and share. we love pics on here. gives us all new ideas, or drive to make ours look better.
I don't have a pic right now, but my live reefcam is currently online. My lights just turned on about half an hour ago. So my corals are just beginning to wake up. The link is in my sig.

Thanks Frosty! Any suggestions for the front left of the aquarium. I have room there to put something directly on the sand bed. There's good flow there, and room for a coral that likes to lay directly on the sand bed.

You could try a branching frogspawn or hammer coral. As long as the flow is good and it gets a decent amount of light there, these should both be pretty good on the sandbed. Check out my tank for an example.

fenderguy

Bad pic taken after my 2 year old crashed it. 29 gallon biocube. Comming down this weekend I hope. Setting up a 30 gal nuvo:)

fenderguy

Biocube under quad pc's, when she was in her glory days. I miss it looking like this. This was about 3 years ago. Right before I took it down for an upgrade.

Brighter pic