Lets see your anemones

FishBeard

@ Fishbeard that first one is BEAUTIFUL~!
And unfortunately in the great nem garden in the sky. It was one I tried to get out of the rocks when I started moving towards SPS since it took up most of the tank, and half its foot detached from the rest of it, leaving a mushy anemone donut in the container. By morning it was done for. I still wish I had just left it alone as I have now moved towards the lower maintenance nem garden look and it would have been a great showpiece in the tank.

Tethered_Limbs

all my current nems, the lil one with green tips never liked my tank. struggled for a month, ended up passing tho. just got the 2 other greens last night, theyre opening nicely. need some more recent pices of the rbtas, the biggest has a lil porcelain in it

slumpysix

Those are nice...
Mine is just a plain jane...I think the blackies have a nest under it but I cannot verify yet..

BlakeT

Here's a quick shot of my orange BTA next to my red bubble when I first got it. It has grown to almost 12" when it opens all the way it's a monster! It lost it's bubble tips though. I'm tempted to try and split it but I think I'll try a cheaper regular bta before I risk this guy.

Crooks

If your only going to cut it in half its no problem and easy as pie. Watch a youtube video and get out the razor.
I am a cutter.