LF: Steel Stand Builder

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
As title says, I'm looking for a steel stand build/welder. Does anyone know of anyone that is reasonably priced?

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I'm sorry to derail your thread as I don't know a steel stand builder, but have you checked out aluminum T slot materials for a stand? If been seeing a lot of those on Reef Central, mostly in Europe, and they look really cool. You seem like a handy guy and I'm sure you'd pull off something slick, if that would get the job done for you?

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
I'm sorry to derail your thread as I don't know a steel stand builder, but have you checked out aluminum T slot materials for a stand? If been seeing a lot of those on Reef Central, mostly in Europe, and they look really cool. You seem like a handy guy and I'm sure you'd pull off something slick, if that would get the job done for you?
I had a stand made out of black aluminum t-slot before for a different tank and it gets very expensive, very fast. I'm trying to stay somewhat reasonable on this frag tank build compared to other builds i have done. Lol