Lighting Opinions on 93g cube

Hi everyone. I have a 93 gallon cube that I'm slowly beginning to stock. I'm looking at lighting now as the next phase of this project and I was hoping to get some feedback from everyone else. To be honest, I'm trying to accomplish my lighting for $300 or less. I know this is a very low budget but we all have to start somewhere. I've done my research and I can't say that I'm any closer to making a decision. I've bounced from T5's to Reef Lights SB Basic 16's and to others. Would one SB Basic 16 be enough power for a LPS dominate 93g cube?

My goal is to keep LPS and softies mostly. Maybe some Montis up top but nothing too crazy. What is everyone's opinions here when trying to ball on a budget?

Cubano32

Premium member
Hi everyone. I have a 93 gallon cube that I'm slowly beginning to stock. I'm looking at lighting now as the next phase of this project and I was hoping to get some feedback from everyone else. To be honest, I'm trying to accomplish my lighting for $300 or less. I know this is a very low budget but we all have to start somewhere. I've done my research and I can't say that I'm any closer to making a decision. I've bounced from T5's to Reef Lights SB Basic 16's and to others. Would one SB Basic 16 be enough power for a LPS dominate 93g cube?

My goal is to keep LPS and softies mostly. Maybe some Montis up top but nothing too crazy. What is everyone's opinions here when trying to ball on a budget?
Looks on Facebook always someone selling some AI primes I would go with two or sure you can find someone selling a radion for 300

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk