Live Aquaria City Group Buy For This Week -- Saturday Shipping

Pufferpunk

How difficult is it to keep live worms? I would be interested in it, but we really don't have anywhere to put a big system for sustaining them? How do you do it? What is the process basically?
Can you post this separately, so we don't hijack this thread? I would PM you but i think this is a good subject to discuss.
:focus:

BlakeT

hmm, I do have zoas and cloves. I saw a Copperband Butterfly at Midwest Coral in one of their frag tanks, so I know it's coral safe, but they won't sell it to me.
Sorry, we try not to make a policy of selling fish out of our display tanks. However, we will be receiving 10 very soon from a reputable source. Last time we ordered from this supplier they were all eating frozen within a couple days. Would you like me to notify you when we get them in?

Tank2379

Ted really appreciate you getting this group buy going, I know it's a lot of hard work putting it together, just glad customer service can take care of these issues so quickly.

Cubbies

Overall it went well. Not as flawless as my previous live aquaria orders though. For the first time ever in my live aquaria experience we had 2 fish DOA, 2 fish not show up, and 1 incorrect coral sent. Customer service is really good about dealing with it, but these are issues that shouldn't have to be dealt with. Other than the DOA which is no ones fault.
oh... sry! :hmmmm: Well you should get taken care of by CS. Hope it turns out well!

bennyblanco

Ted -

I just wanted to say "Thanks again" for the putting this order together! It was a lot work! My little guys are doing well and settled in nicely. Also, thanks for the hammer frag. He's sitting in the back corner of the rock work and loving it. It was nice meeting you and Frankie!

Brett

ashtree68

Thanks Ted, the tube I got is happy and open.

Here's hoping that they get another goblin in in the next two weeks.

xtlosx

Hey guys, awesome thread... Hoping that next time you do this again I'll be ready to buy some stuff! I am really interested in a clam but can't do it yet until my tank reaches much more maturity.... :)

Will be subscribing and following along.