Live Rock Group Buy 50% off

Reef City

I'm going to start by gauging interest in Fiji Live rock...

I have to order like 6 boxes of LR in the next few weeks but of course the more you buy the deeper the discount.. So if anyone out there is starting up a new system or has the means to cycle the rock them self this a deal not worth passing up..

I normally sell our live rock at $4.99 a lb... jump on this group buy and get it at 50% off !

yup half price but here are the rules:

Min order 1 box... (a box is usually 65 lbs) I have a digital scale to confirm weight... I don't care if you spit it up with your friends but that's between you guys.

Must prepay... cash, debit or credit card. I will hand you a gift card for that amount and then you use that card when you pick up your Live Rock.. if there is a small difference you can use that to buy something from the store when ever you want to

You will get the Live Rock in the box it came in..

I recommend you pick up the rock the day it comes in... leave me your phone # and I will call you as soon as I receive it. If it sits, it's your rock and will increase the time it will take to cycle but a few days really is no big deal..

Let me know if you want in... maybe if we get enough people the price can even get cheaper!

FishBeard

Is this really "live" rock, or dry reef rock? You mention we need to cycle it ourselves in your post.

Well I'm sure its live rock but its sent dry( with wet newspaper on it maybe its not sent in water) the die off is what will have to be "recured" or cycled

Reef City

It is not dry rock... it is as live as you can get shipped...
During the cold months is the best time to get lr shipped.. there's way less die off.

They pull it out of the water, pack it in a cooler with wet news paper.