Live Rock Sale

Best Fish

Greetings all!

I am offering live gulf rock on sale. This is only being posted online, so please mention the sale when you stop in.

We always have a lot of the gulf rock in stock. It is in our stingray vat, presorted by weight so you know the price and can hand pick your pieces. There is approximately 350lbs out plus we have a back up in our curing tanks of another 1000lbs that is brought out as needed.

The regular price is $5.99 lb , over 50lbs --$4.99 --over 100lb --$3.99. But for the month of October we are offering it to you at the $3.99 per pound price regardless of quantity.

The gulf rock is great! We no longer have it air freighted in, rather I drive down every 2 months and bring a load back. I actually meet the collectors when they come in and get it right off the boat. Even though the rock is nice when it comes by air, it is even better when it does not sit in their facility for a few days before shipping.

Below is the link to our stocklist so you can see what else we have. I am here early / late so I normally can work around your schedule if you can not make it during our regular hours. The stocklist has all the info about our hours and directions. Feel free to email me with any questions or requests. best-fish@earthlink.net

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CPr0p60I&key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

Thank You!

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
Milwaukee
best-fish@earthlink.net