local LFS?

SkunkerX

I'm going to be heading out to Merrillville to pick up a part for my lawn mower

and was wondering if there are any good LFS in the area?

Cub21rak

Pet playground in Hammond on Kennedy ave. small place nice people might get lucky.
Exotic aquatics. Highland on corner of Kennedy and highway ave. jimmy is a great guy. Has nice stuff.
The ark in merrillville on rt 30. They have nice stuff. Very clean store.

SkunkerX

Ok gona be on Rt. 30 so should be able to find the ark but dont know the area so addys would be helpfull on the other 2

cuz I have no idea where Kennedy ave in Hammond is.

Cub21rak

Addy not sure. Pet playground is 80/94 east into Indiana. Exits go as follows calumet ave then Indianapolis blvd then KENNEDY AVE. go north on Kennedy past the second light and store is on left side few buildings before burger king.

Exotic aquatics is Kennedy ave south. Pass bowling alley on left. Past subway on left. Past post office on right. There is a large church on left, store parking is just on south side of church. The store is on the corner of the building. It a two story building. Upper is apartment lower is store. If you pass highway ave u gone too far

SkunkerX

Well I will be checking out pet playground seeing it is less that a mile off the hwy and exotic aquatics

hours are 3 to 9 really "they must really be exotic" so it looks like the ark and pet playground it is.

Thanks Ryan for the info.

Cub21rak

Did you go during the day? Exotic aquatics really is a great place to go to. Defiantly should mak it there one day.

SkunkerX

I went this morning was home by noon, only had my lawn half cut when the tractor broke.

Stopped at the ark, nice little place just wish I had more cash to spend. Didn't make

it to pet playground thou.