Loco-Phillya

loco-phillya

If I was a coral my name would read something like that..LOL

My name is Phil im 35 and been reefin for 10 yrs.. I have been a part of reef central and another site..for a few years and just found this one and have already cut my ties to the east coast reef central...Chi Town Rules and I believe we are unique in our views which will most likely translate to this site...I am on my third tank now just tore down a 125 and went to a 90 cube..one of two i plan to build... I will be posting a thread on construction and progression of the tank since it is only one week old.. This tank is completly plumbed throught and has all the bells and whistles.. 6" skimmer--LED's-all pvc with quick drains for 5-minute water changes.. One nice thing is my rock and sand etc is seasoned so i was able to start stocking immediatly..

Well nice to meet all of you and looking forward to reading about how you have decided to spend your kids college fund..lol
Philly :eek:

EyeReef

Welcome Phillip to CR...! We look forward to you sharing your experience and knowledge with us here. Looking forward to that build:)