HecticZ

I don't know if its just me but I can't log in unless I have it save my info. And even then sometimes that doesn't work.

Plus I sometimes log in at work and I don't want it to save my info.

I don't know if any one else has this problem.

I can't log in the home page, I have to click a thread open it save my info then and only then its saved and I am logged in.

FishBeard

Sounds like a refresh might be helpful, I believe you hold control and press F5 to do a hard refresh (on a PC, not sure the key command on a mac) Other than that, do you have cookies disabled? As this may be an issue as well.

HecticZ

Tried Refresh nothing, gonna check cookies didn't even come to mind. Especially since its not my computers.

DB9181

Mmmmm....Cookies....

Hha - Serious note though, ever since I've joined I've had the exact same problem (from 3 different computers) sometimes it takes the log-in other times it doesnt / I need to click on 'gallery', etc and then I'm in.

EyeReef

I know there was some problems logging on from the homepage but have you guys tried logging on from the forum page?

nyckeeandnate6

I have google chrome and it sometimes keeps telling me to log in and then I go to another part of the page and it shows that I am logged in.