looks like a good community

reefaddict

Hello all, my name is Karl. Im a Chicago L.U.130U.A. Journeyman plumber from the south suburbs. I started keeping Marine tanks in 2003. I enjoyed the hobby for a couple years but had to give it up to persue other prioritys. I got back into this hobby at the beggining of the year and its been great. Things have changed a bit, and there is different technology but the end result is still living art. I currently have a 180gal. reef and a 75gal. fish only.

I am also a user at RC but got quarantined for using the words:
midwest
coral
farm
in the same post, not in the same sentance.

So It would be nice to make some new friends, connect with some familiar people, learn and share.

FishBeard

Welcome, feel free to use the words Midwest Coral Farm all next to each other without fear... Its a great place, deserves the respect of being acknowledged.

Oh, and, POST PICTURES! We all wanna see your piece of the ocean!

BADGUS

Elcome,to show off you plumbing skills,come and plumb my 320today or tomorrow and i will attest to your abilities :)

reefaddict

Thanks for the warm reception everyone. It's nice to see a fellow Plumber here and it looks like I'm already lining up side work :)
Hopefully we can all enjoy each others company and freely share our thoughts and experiences with this great hobby, -Karl

reefaddict

I'll create some albums and get some pics up as soon as I get some down time. For some reason I can't do it from my phone even when using the tapatalk. And since my pics are mostly taken with my phone I have to upload to my computer or a server and down load them to the album. I'll get after it soon!

jcarlilesiu

You can upload using Tapatalk from photos in your phone or from your camera. What platform do you have? iOS OR Android?

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

BlakeT

Hey Karl, glad to see you over here! I think you'll like this place a lot more than RC. Can't wait to see those pics!

reefaddict

When I try I get an error message? I have signed out/signed in, deleted the forum and re added it and I still get the message? I can upload a pic to a thread without trouble?
View attachment 523

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcarlilesiu

When I try I get an error message? I have signed out/signed in, deleted the forum and re added it and I still get the message? I can upload a pic to a thread without trouble?
View attachment 523

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weird.

Well, I can do it from android.

Infact, it allows me to host the picture on the tapatalk server to keep it off of the forum. (you're welcome mike).

Anyway, welcome.