Lost my son to drug od 4-3-2018

Top Water

On April 3rd 2018 I lost my son to a drug overdose.
He was doing great and almost beat this disease but he didn’t get a chance with these new deadly drugs .

My nephew David has had a successful career but has not forgotten his passion for helping others .
With his life experience he has created a website directed at helping families dealing with addiction.
I am honored that he has dedicate his site to my son John David Sanders . Please take a moment to take a look as this disease has become a huge epidemic and our society needs help. I can’t bring my son back but I can make a difference helping others. You are welcome to share this because you never know what impact you can have on others.
https://strengthandhope.com/

Last edited:

#theMatrix

My condolences for your loss. It is a horrible epidemic and it hits home. As much as we want to say things are always peachy we all have our own issues. Again my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Smitty

Premium member
Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear this.... my deepest condolences to you John.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

tinman

Soo sorry to hear this John. my deepest condolences to you and your family. cant even begin to imagine how you must be feeling as a parent :(

Bommie

I'm very sorry to hear about your son. One of my co-workers lost one of his sons too over an OD.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

goatous

Heartbreaking news John...
I can't imagine the pain you and your family must be dealing with.
Deepest condolences.