LPS Frag Packs for Sale!

Funlad3

Two AWESOME Frag Packs that we just put together from some of our hundreds of frags!

Note: These photos have not been edited. The colors shown may not reflect the actual colors of the WYSIWYG frags. The actual frags are MUCH more colorful, especially the chalices. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, even the colors, we will refund you and pay return shipping. :)

$200 - WYSIWYG LPS Pack - Whites Only, 3:1 Blue:White, Blues Only

Top L->R: Orange Eye Purple Favia, Neon Green Montastrea, Aussie Purple and Green Hammer

Row Two: Acan Echinata, AA Grape Chalice

Row 3: Alien Eye War Coral, Toxic Metallic Aussie Branching Hammer, A Grade Acans

Row 4: AA Fiesta Favia, Purple/Green Acans

Row 5: Purple/Red Favia, Metallic Red/Blue Favia, Red/Blue Acans

$175 - WYSIWYG Chalice Pack - Whites Only, 3:1 Blue:White, Blues Only

Top L->R: Orange Eye Purple Favia, Purple and Red Eye Chalice, Blue Lemon Chalice (orange/yellow W/ Green Eyes and Blue stripes as it grows)

Row 2: ANOTHER Blue Lemon Chalice, Firework Chalice (blue, red, yellow)

Row 3: AA Gyarados Chalice, AA Grape Chalice, AA Tie Die Chalice

Thanks all, and sorry for the quality of some of these pictures... A real camera is in the works! As are some more Aussie Acros. It's been too long! :D

- Ben

Last edited:

Funlad3

This will be fun! We're going to drop the price of each pack $10 per day. If you want the pack, PM us; the longer you wait, the more other people will want them. :D

Tuesday Pricing:
LPS Pack: $190
Chalice Pack: $160

n10sity

Yesterday I went out and saw Ben's setup and came home with three SPS frags. Ben's articulate and knowledgeable. Thanks to stumbling across the ChicagoReefs forum, I got to meet another cool person in the field and helped expand the diversity of my tank. *thumbs up* Thanks, Ben!

Jim

Funlad3

Yesterday I went out and saw Ben's setup and came home with three SPS frags. Ben's articulate and knowledgeable. Thanks to stumbling across the ChicagoReefs forum, I got to meet another cool person in the field and helped expand the diversity of my tank. *thumbs up* Thanks, Ben!

Jim
Thanks for swinging by, Jim! Let me know how that one acro colors up! :D

Funlad3

Surprise! Huge price drop today; act fast!

LPS Pack: $150
Chalice Pack: $125

Both + Freebie for $250!