marinepure Locall

RotterTubeReef

Haven't seen any local. I got mine off amazon. A lot of people rave about it but to be honest, not sure I would buy again. I have the block in my sump for my 125 gallon aquarium. It does absolutely nothing for nitrates and they claim the blocks do. My nitrates actually went way up. The block has been in the sump for 6 months, which is more than enough time for it to house anaerobic bacteria. Just my 2 cents.

tinman

Haven't seen any local. I got mine off amazon. A lot of people rave about it but to be honest, not sure I would buy again. I have the block in my sump for my 125 gallon aquarium. It does absolutely nothing for nitrates and they claim the blocks do. My nitrates actually went way up. The block has been in the sump for 6 months, which is more than enough time for it to house anaerobic bacteria. Just my 2 cents.
make sure its in a good flow area... it wont magically reduce nitrates .. its more llike more more live rock and when its in heavy flow it works nice ..

i dont have experience with Marine blocks personally but i use siporax which is essentially same thing ..

what happens is debris and junk accumilate when in low/no flow area of the sump and shoot up the nitrates .. :) Just my IMO