Markitekt's 120g version 2.0

markitekt

Went on vacation, came back to a mini-crash (due to a dosing screw-up). After that, I started caring less and less for the tank. It got to be pretty sad looking, so there was one solution- TEAR IT DOWN!!! And rebuild it:)

I'm starting with all new rock and sand. Keeping what corals I like and fish as well.

mr_z

I'm in a similar situation and just decided to get new tank. Those rocks look awesome can't wait to see it get better and better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rako1

Premium member
Hay mark sorry to hear about the crash, after seeing what your tank looked like in person i can only imageine what it will look like when your done. good luck with the build can't wait to see it. keep us posted

madjoe

Premium member
What am i seeing this. What the uck. Man mark sorry to hear seen u tank twice both times completely different both times absolutely beautiful that sucks. Hey u change u lights again too. Good luck with the build

Lil BamBam

Premium member
WOW!! Must have been bad since my last visit. You were setting up the CAL reactor with Gus..

Are you going LED on me? I see the fixture hanging ;)

Work your magic man!! Make it happen again ;)

FishBeard

Im sure this will be amazing when done, but why not switch to a glass tank since it was empty anyways? I know you always angry at acrylic muckin up your photos.

markitekt

5 fish in it so far. The rest are still in the tub, waiting to be selected to be put back in. Some will be sold.

Fish kept so far:

Regal Anglel
Moorish Idol
Potters Angel
Blue Dot Jawfish (pair)